Adsense

Jumaat, 31 Disember 2010

Sensasi

Sensasi


Finally,I cant Do this anymore..The Quote for the broken,.

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 01:06 AM PST





The girl in My Mirror

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 12:32 AM PST



Theres a girl in my mirror
I wonder who she is
Sometimes I think I know her
Sometimes I really wish I did
There's a story in her eyes
Lullabyes and goodbyes
when she's lookin' back at me
I can tell her heart is broken easily

'Cause the girl in my mirror
Is crying tonight
And there's nothing I can tell her
to make her feel alright
Oh, the girl in my mirror
is crying 'cause of you
and I wish there was something
something I could do

If I could
I would tell her
not to be afraid
The pain that she's feeling
the sense of loneliness will fade
So dry your tears and rest assured
Love will find you like before
but when she's looking back at me
I know nothin really works that easily

'Cause the girl in my mirror
is crying tonight
and theres nothin' I can tell her
to make her feel alright
oh , the girl in my mirror
is crying cause of you
and I wish there was something
I wish there was something
oh I wish there was something
I could do

I can't believe it but I see
that the girl in the mirror
the girl in the mirror
Is me
I can't believe what I see, no

(Cause the girl in my mirror)
The girl in the mirror
is me
oh, is me

Cause the girl in my mirror
Is crying tonight
and theres nothing I can tell her
to make her feel alright
Oh the girl in my mirror
Is crying cause of you
and I wish there was something
I wish there was something
Oh I wish there was something
I could do

So much for my Happy Ending....

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 12:19 AM PST

i really like this song it definitely pictures the situation of a crushed broken Happy Ending dreams.and it is so true.




Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead

Was it something I did?
Was it something you said?????

Don't leave me hangin'
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread (breakable thread)

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be


You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be
But we lost it (but we lost it)
All of the memories, so close to me
Just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending

Oh oh,
So much for my happy ending (Oh oh, oh oh)

Oh oh,

You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult

But so are they (So are they)

But they don't know me
Do they even know you? do they even know you?!?

All the things you hide from me
All the shit that you do (All the shit that you do) <-did they know all the shit u've done?

You were all the things I thought I knew And I thought we could be You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending

It's nice to know that you were there,
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done